The shadow is made up of all that we hide from others: our shame, our fears and our wounds, but also our divine light, our blinding beauty and our hidden talents. The shadow is a huge source of benevolent power and creativity, but until we bring it into the light this power will remain untapped and our full potential unreached.
In this transformative book, lucid dreaming teacher Charlie Morley guides you into the dazzling darkness of the shadow and shows you how to unlock the inner gold within. Using ancient methods from Tibetan Buddhism alongside contemporary techniques and Western psychology, he reveals how to use lucid dreaming, meditation, shamanic mask work, creative writing and spiritual practice to help you to befriend your shadow with loving-kindness, heal your mind and open your heart to your highest potential.
This book reveals:
- What the shadow is, and how we create and project it.
- The different types of shadow, including the golden shadow, the ancestral shadow and the sexual shadow.
- Exercises, visualizations and meditations to connect deeply with and transform your shadows.
- The life-changing benefits of shadow integration, including increased energy, authenticity and spiritual growth.
- How to lucid dream and lucidly call forth your golden shadow and embrace it with love.
Through over 30 practical exercises, this book will take you on a life-changing journey into the heart of spiritual transformation. The light you'll find there is brighter than you could ever imagine.