Never Put a Cactus in the Bathroom: A Room-by-Room Guide to Styling and Caring for Your Houseplants! Create your own green indoor paradise with this beautifully illustrated room-by-room guide to bringing the outdoors inside—perfect for plant parents everywhere!
Decorating with plants adds a fresh, natural touch to any room. Potted plants can uplift a living space with serious mood-boosting power, reducing stress, improving air quality, and even providing fresh herbs for that next meal!
But first, you have to keep them alive.
Never Put a Cactus in the Bathroom shows you how to maximize these health benefits and decorate like a pro, all while covering the essentials of plant care and maintenance. Full of home design and practical plant care tips, this illustrated guide helps you choose the right plants for your space, from succulents and spider plants to pothos and ZZ plants.
Inside you’ll find:
- Plant Care Instructions including watering instructions for popular types of plants and a guide to repotting your new plant babies
- Over 70 Plant Recommendations from the easy peace lily to a dramatic monstera, feel like a pro as you design your perfect indoor garden
- The Room-by-Room Guide covering which herbs and veggies can be grown in your kitchen to, yes, why you should never put that cactus in your bathroom
- Crafting a Healthy Home with plants through purifying the air, adding beautiful aromas, and bringing a little nature inside
- Beautiful Illustrations to ignite your own creativity and inspiration as you plan your newest addition to your home!
Perfect for fans of Wild at Home, Urban Jungle, and Wellness by Design, this book will give plant lovers the tools and confidence they need to bring houseplants into every corner of their homes, improve their quality of life, and turn their home into a natural sanctuary.